The University of Newcastle is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their University of Newcastle Scholarship for master’s degree students. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About University of Newcastle Scholarship
The University of Newcastle, sometimes known as Newcastle University, is a public university in Australia that was founded in 1965. It has a main campus in Callaghan, New South Wales, which is a suburb of Newcastle.
Besides Ourimbah, Port Macquarie, Singapore, Newcastle CBD, and Sydney CBD, the university has campuses in Ourimbah, Port Macquarie, Singapore, Newcastle CBD, and Sydney CBD.
Newcastle Scholarship Description
They established the International Pathway Scholarship for eligible students entering the University of Newcastle. It also applies to students who have completed a relevant pathway program at the College of International Education (Foundation Studies, Degree Transfer, Degree Transfer Extended, and Pre-Program) Master’s and will go on to their undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Have successfully completed a Foundation Studies, Degree Transfer, Degree Transfer Extended or Pre-Master’s Program at the University of Newcastle College of International Education as part of a packaged offer into the University.
- Be beginning an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the University. Please note, this excludes ELICOS, Enabling, Non-Award, Higher Degrees by Research, and quota-limited programs.
- Not be enrolling in an excluded quota program
The incumbent will have the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia:
- The advertised value above is indicative.
- Also, the scholarship benefit is a 10% fee reduction for each year of remaining study under full-time study load, apportioned over each course taken.
- The fee reduction will be on individual course enrolment for each eligible term of study and equates to approximately AU$350-500 per 10-units of study (indicative-only).
- Please review the full terms and conditions for more detail.
- The number of scholarships available is indicative.
- Similarly, the University will aim to support all eligible recipients where funding permits.
Newcastle Scholarship Deadline
The deadline for this application is 31st December 2021.