International applicants interested in studying at a university with high academic and research standards should apply for the University of Lincoln’s Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship for the 2022/23 academic year.
The Global Leaders Scholarship is designed to recognize the achievements and potential of international students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate courses at the university.
- The University of Lincoln is a scholarship sponsor.
- Type of Scholarship: Partial Funding
- The University of Lincoln is the host institution.
- The scholarship is worth 50% of the tuition fees.
- Several awards have been given out.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate studies are available.
- International Students’ Nationality
Requirements for the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship
To be considered for the Global Leaders Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- It is necessary to have an unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for a taught undergraduate or postgraduate degree beginning in 2022 or 2023.
- It is necessary to be recognized as a fee-paying international student.
- You must meet certain requirements in order to be admitted to the University of Lincoln.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional academic and leadership abilities.
The Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship application
Candidates must complete an International Scholarship Application Form to be considered for the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022. Applicants must first apply for admission to an eligible program at the institution before filling out the scholarship application form.
Depending on the program, the deadline varies.