Quora Programming Challenge (QPC) is an online programming competition that compares you against other programmers. In addition, it provides rich insight into your coding ability and potential, where you will be awarded according to your performances. If you happen to be the contestant with the most outstanding performance, you will become the winner of the Quora challenge 2022. However, there are a number of prices to be won and they are shown in detail in this post.
About the Quora coding challenge 2022
If you’re into quora programming challenge, here’s everything you need to know:
Quora aims to share some of the problems they are working on in real life with those who are willing to enter the challenge. These problems centered around their products and services, machine learning applications, and the development of a reliable algorithm to make Quora even more interesting to its users.
The following is a collection of all the things you’ll need to know about the quora programming challenge. We would love to add more content over the coming days, weeks, and months. So keep an eye on this page and as we publish new pieces of information, please feel free to leave your comments at the end of this post.
Basic rules of the Quora coding challenge
- After you register, we will send you the login information for the challenge platform before the challenge date. The deadline to register is February 3, 2022 16:00 (UTC + 00:00).
- The challenge will take place on February 5, 2022 from 14:00 to 18:00 (UTC + 00:00).
- The challenge will feature 8 problems; each problem is scored out of 100.
- Ties in score will be resolved by considering the timestamp of the final valid submission (one that increases the user’s final score) of each participant.
- This is an individual competition. Please refrain from discussing solutions with anyone else during the challenge.
- Any case of code plagiarism will result in the disqualification of all users involved from the challenge.
The complete rules and regulations, eligibility, and everything you need to know about this coding challenge can be seen on the official Quora contest rule page.
Quora coding challenge prizes
- 1st place: $3000
- 2nd place: $2000
- 3rd place: $1000
- 4th – 10th: $200
- 11th – 20th: $100
- Top 100 finishers: Quora Programming Challenge 2022 T-Shirt
How to apply for the Quora coding challenge 2022
- Visit the official Quora coding challenge page
- Click on the Register Now button to get started.
- Fill in your current location, city, name of college/school, year of graduation and your profile link on Linkedin.
- accept terms and condition, then click on “Register”.
How do I prepare for Quora challenge?
- Make out time to read and understand what is the main purpose of the challenge.
- Review the stipulated Quora coding challenge guidlines, rules and regulations.
- Carry out research on several other online coding challenges to have a closer picture of what to expect in the challenge.
- Search online for possible coding challenge questions and answes.
- Practice more to review your coding skills.
- Have a nice computer with quality specification that will allow a smooth running of programs.