Members of the public who are interested in the Orange Corners Incubation Program 2022. can now apply to be accepted for the 7th cohort of the Orange Corners 2022 Nigeria Incubation Program.
Orange Corners provides young entrepreneurs across the African continent and the Middle East with the necessary training, mentorship, network, funding, and facilities to start and grow their businesses.
Orange Corners Incubation Program
The primary of this program is aimed to entrepreneurs creating innovative and sustainable solutions to local challenges and contributing to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
However, Orange Corner partners with various stakeholders, including local, Dutch and international companies, universities, governments, and other organizations. Using their local expertise, it can optimally support and strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
About Orange Corners 2022 Incubation Program
The Orange Corners Incubation program seeks to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria, to enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with opportunities and skills as well as access to markets.
Amazingly, the program cost has been covered by the government of the Kingdom of Netherlands and their private partners. Hence, you can sign up for free.
Details of Orange Corners Incubation Program 2022
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Orange Corners
- Course to study: Not Specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 10, 2022
- Duration: 6-month incubation program
- About Orange Corners
- Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, it is also managed by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency at the request of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Also, Orange Corners work closely together with the Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands and local partners in each program country.
Orange Corners serves as a bridge between innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector which offers a great benefit to all partners involved.
Benefits of Orange Corners Incubation Program 2022
- Apart from providing the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools, and resources needed to transform an idea into a business, the program will also make available the networks and support needed for the sustainable growth of the business.
- Enterprise Management Training benefits
- A Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Provision of Funds for prototype development & testing
- No participation fees for the program as it is funded by scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and their private partners.
How to Apply for Orange Corners 2022 Incubation Program
Do you live in Lagos? Do you fall under the age requirement below? If yes, then:
Visit Orange Corners on forms.office.com to apply
Online application: Complete all required fields and submit. Ensure to check your inbox regularly to see if you are one of the 50 selected semi-finalists.
Bootcamp: The selected 50 semi-finalists will be invited to participate in a compulsory 2-day Bootcamp in which a jury decides who is best placed to join the incubation program.
Selection: The selection is usually carried out according to the performance during the Bootcamp. After the Bootcamp, 20 young entrepreneurs will be selected to participate for 6 months.
Visit Orange Corners website for more details: https://www.orangecorners.com/country/nigeria/
Eligibility Criteria for Orange Corners 2022 Incubation Program Qualification
Interested applicants for the Orange Corners program must meet the requirements below to be eligible:
- The applicant Must Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Lagos, Nigeria.
- Be/She must be between 18-35 years old.
- Expected to have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old.
- The services rendered or product must respond to a local challenge in Nigeria.
- The products offered or services rendered must be related to the Sustainable Development Goals.
The entrepreneurs will be selected based on:
- Social Impact
- The Clarity of Market
- The Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- The basis of Competence of the entrepreneur/team
October 10, 2022