We wish to inform members of the public that the National Population Commission NPC has opened the Ad-hoc registration portal for 2023 recruitment exercise.
NPC is to recruit 10,000 eligible Nigerians to participate in the upcoming census in 2023 to ensure that all her citizens are counted. The population census in Nigeria just like every other part of the world deals with the head-to-head count of people living within the geographical areas of the country Nigeria.
So, how do I apply for 2023 census? This post will be your special guide for 2023 census Adhoc recruitment portal registration. Make sure you follow the steps properly and ask questions via the comment box at the end of this post in case you face any challenges while filing the application form.
Requirements for registration
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria and at least 20 years of age.
- National Identity Number (NIN)
- WAEC/NECO result, NCE. HND, or Bsc.
- NYSC discharge certificate/letter of exemption
- Computer literacy skills and ability to communicate effectively.
Steps To Apply for National Population Commission Adhoc Staff Recruitment
These are the steps for NPC Adhoc staff registration.
1. Visit the official NPC registration portal to access the NPC registration form.
2. Click on the “Start Application” button and select from the dropdown the position you want to apply for. See the screenshot below;
3. Check all the options on the next popup screen and click on proceed. See the screenshot below;
4. Accept the “Disclaimer” and click on PROCEED to continue
5. Verify your NIN to open the application form. Make sure you enter a valid email for the registration.
6. Fill out the registration form and upload relevant documents.
7. Submit when all required fields are filled.
After a successful application, sit back and wait for the shortlisting.
How to check NPC shortlisted candidates
To know if you’re among the shortlisted candidates, follow the steps below;
- Visit the official NPC shortlist portal
- Click on “Check Application Status”
- Enter your application number and click on proceed to check your status.