Start processing your applications for Montreal University Canada scholarships. There are wide choices of programs available to study at the university. The applications are being accepted by the students of the world. Programs for which scholarships are available include undergraduates, Masters, and PhD (doctorate). The time now to start processing and submitting the applications for Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022.
Information about Montreal University Canada Scholarships
The university offers scholarships to help the best and exceptional talents of the world so that they can come and study there at the university. The scholarships are available for Bachelors’s, Masters’s, Ph.D., and Postdoctoral programs. The successful students will be benefited from attractive funding. Université de Montréal is widely known and a worthwhile university of Canada and the world.
Brief Description about Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022
Check out below the information about the scholarship in brief manner now.
University Name: University of Montreal (Université de Montréal)
Programs: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
Financial Benefits: Funded
Deadline for Applications: Ongoing (check university’s scholarship website for updates)
About University of Montreal (Université de Montréal)
It is a French-language public research university in Montreal, Quebec in Canada. The main campus of the university is located at 2900 Edouard Montpetit Blvd, Montreal, Quebec H3T 1J4, Canada. Université de Montréal was founded in 1878.
As for the University of Montreal ranking, the world university ranking 2022 is 88th and ranks 4th in Canada.
Financial Coverage for Université de Montréal Scholarships 2022
Following is the financial coverage to be conferred to the successful applicants for undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. programs.
The amounts will be applied to the tuition fees of $23,662 per annum (30 credits). The scholarship will be provided after determining the applicant’s academic records.
- Level A: $11,998 per annum (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per annum (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per annum (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This amount will be applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per annum (45 credits).
- $9,420 per annum (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount will be applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per annum (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the whole duration of students’ studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Montreal University Canada Scholarships
In order to be eligible for a Montreal University scholarship for international students, the applicants are required to prove their eligibility. Check the eligibility standards below:
- The applicants should be international students.
- They have to possess a study permit and should hold neither a permanent residency of Canada nor Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants have to be enrolled full-time in a study program in their entire studies at the Université de Montréal.
Deadline for Applications
The last date for submission of applications for Montréal University Scholarship 2022 is ongoing. The university opens admissions thrice times in a year i.e., summer (July), fall (September) and winter (February). Entrance scholarships are granted to selected students based on their previous academic records.
How to Apply for Montreal University Canada Scholarships
The application process for scholarships is online. You need to follow the instructions and fill up the details on the official portal of the university.