Discover the art of healing touch with these top 10 massage schools in Dallas, Texas.
In the bustling heart of Texas, amidst the towering skyscrapers and the rich cultural tapestry of Dallas, lies a world of serenity and a healing touch. The art of massage has been cherished for centuries as a powerful means of promoting physical and mental well-being. Whether you’re aspiring to become a licensed massage therapist or simply looking to enhance your skills, Dallas, Texas, offers a plethora of opportunities to learn and master this ancient craft.
From soothing Swedish massages to therapeutic deep tissue techniques, the journey to becoming a skilled massage therapist begins with the right education. In this guide, we’ll take you on a journey through the top 10 massage schools in Dallas, where you can embark on a transformative path to healing and wellness.
Each of these schools offers a unique blend of academic excellence, hands-on training, and a supportive learning environment. Whether you’re a newcomer to the world of massage therapy or a seasoned practitioner seeking to refine your skills, Dallas has something exceptional to offer you.
The best massage schools in Dallas, Texas
So, if you’re ready to embark on a fulfilling career or a personal wellness journey, join us as we explore the top 10 massage schools in Dallas, Texas. Discover the schools that are shaping the future of massage therapy education and learn how you can become a part of this thriving industry. Your journey to mastering the art of healing touch begins right here in the heart of Dallas.
- Texas Center for Massage Therapy (formerly known as Texas Massage Institute): Located in Dallas, this school offers comprehensive massage therapy programs with a strong focus on hands-on training.
- Dallas Center for Massage Therapy: This center provides massage therapy programs and continuing education courses for both aspiring therapists and experienced practitioners.
- Arlington School of Massage: While not in Dallas itself, Arlington is nearby and offers massage therapy programs, including Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, and more.
- Parker University: Parker University offers a massage therapy program as part of its Health and Wellness degree offerings, providing a comprehensive approach to holistic health.
- Sterling Health Center: Located in Dallas, Sterling Health Center offers massage therapy programs and continuing education courses for massage professionals.
- Everest College – Dallas: Everest College offers a massage therapy program that covers various massage techniques, anatomy, and physiology.
- Body Therapy Institute: This school offers massage therapy training and continuing education for aspiring therapists and experienced practitioners in the Dallas area.
- G Skin & Beauty Institute: While primarily focused on skincare and esthetics, this institute also offers massage therapy programs for students interested in both fields.
- Kinections School of Massage: Located in Plano, Texas, Kinections School of Massage provides massage therapy training and continuing education programs.
- Hands on Approach School of Massage & Spa: This school offers massage therapy training and continuing education for students interested in a career in massage therapy.
This is dependent on the school and program type; usually, the cost is within the range of $1000 to $6000.
The required massage therapy training usually takes students 8 to 9 months to complete.
A masseuse has to complete massage therapy training from an accredited massage institute to increase their chances of getting hired.
The average annual salary of a licensed massage therapist in Texas is $66,500, or $32/hour.
If you would like to apply to any of the above-listed massage therapy schools, we advise you to visit the appropriate school website to review their requirements, eligibility, and application processes. Additionally, check with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation to ensure that the school and its programs are appropriately licensed and accredited.