Studying at Canada is the dream of many international students, Do you want to turn your dream into a reality? Then apply for the International Entrance Scholarships at Lambton College.
The purpose of this financial aid is to assist deserving and intelligent students irrespective of their nationality who wish to begin the undergraduate degree programme at Lambton College.
Lambton College is a government-funded college in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. It consists of approximately 3,500 full-time students, 6500 part-time students and 3,500 international student across the world.
The advantage of studying at Lambton College is, the college have a great edge in job opportunities and also real life work experiences. Many of their academic programs includes cooperative experiences.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 30 April 2021.
- Institution: Lambton College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Sum of $3,000 CAD
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world.
- Available Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the following subjects:
- Applied Process Piping Design
- Advanced Photography
- Business Management
- Business Management – Human Resources
- Business Management – International Business
- Canadian Culinary Operations
- Cyber Infrastructure Specialist
- Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Hospitality Management
- Inter-professional Practice – Gerontology
- Power Engineering Technician
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following admissible criteria:
- Candidates must be a foreign students
- Candidates must register in the undergraduate degree programme at the university
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this study award, aspiring students are required to register in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After being registered, then apply for the educational award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit certified copies of high school or post-secondary transcripts, diplomas and degrees, evidence of English ability in IELTS OR TOEFL scores as per program admission requirements (Indian applying can only submit IELTS score).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with an excellent academic results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have good knowledge in the use of English. Therefore submitting one of the following test scores, completed more than two years ago:
Academic IELTS with a minimum overall score 6.5 and no individual bands less than 6.0.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum overall score of 79.
The talented students will be awarded the sum of $3,000 CAD to complete their undergraduate program in Canada.