Jaiz Bank Transfer Code | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from Jaiz Bank to other banks on your mobile device. There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Jaiz Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you. Jaiz Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile devices (works on Android, iOS, etc), all you need to do is follow the simple instruction below with your number registered with your Jaiz account. It works on various networks — MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc. With the steps below, you can;
- Send money from Jaiz to Jaiz Bank. (Intrabank money transfer)
- Send money from Jaiz to another bank. (Interbank money transfer)
Jaiz Bank Transfer Code — How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank To Another Banks On Mobile
Jaiz Bank Transfer Via Mobile AppUnfortunately, there is no transfer USSD code for this bank at the moment. There is only one way to carry out mobile banking and that’s via the Jaiz mobile application. Check: How To Introduce Yourself During An Interview You can send money using your Jaiz bank mobile application. I use this too often, maybe because I think it’s more reliable than the above. Anyway, here are the steps.
Activation of JaizMobileFollow the 4 quick steps below to activate Jaiz mobile
- Download the JaizMobile Application via your mobile app store (android, blackberry, windows, and Apple stores) for all smartphones.
- Launch the downloaded application on your mobile phone to register your account, mobile number, and other details on JaizMobile. Select your mobile network provider and submit. You will receive a congratulatory message of successful activation with an activation code and a default PIN.
- Send the activation code (e.g. PM 1234567890) in an SMS to 20220 from the phone number registered with the Bank to activate your JaizMobile.
- Login to JaizMobile and click on security on the menu list to change the default PIN to your desired 4 digit PIN known to you alone.
FOR LIMIT INCREASE, KINDLY VISIT ANY OF JAIZ BRANCHES OR CALL CONTACT CENTER ON 07080635500 OR 07080635555That’s basically how to transfer money from Jaiz Bank in Nigeria. Since we are in the mobile era, a simple mobile application can do an inter or intra money transfer. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know! We welcome your comments, questions, corrections, and additional information relating to this post.