On this page is a step by step guide on how to sign up Outlook account successfully. Recently, we got a bunch of emails from people requesting for article to guide on how to create Outlook account for free.
About Outlook Account
However, Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager software system from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Though primarily an email client, Outlook also includes such functions as calendaring, task managing, contact managing, note-taking, journal logging and web browsing
Undoubtedly, Many Mobile Users Of This App Find It Very difficult To Create Outlook Account Or Even to login to their Account. Therefore, That Is The Major Reason We Have In This Article, Carefully Provided You With A Step By Step Guide On How To Sign Up Outlook Account. Before The Let Us Quickly Take A Glance At The Features Of Outlook.
Outstanding Features of Outlook Account
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
- Focus on the right things with our smart inbox – we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- Find everything you’re looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
How to Sign Up Outlook Account – Activate Outlook Account
Follow these steps below to carefully create your Outlook account
1. Go To The Page Outlook.Com And Click On The Sign Up Button, You’ll Go To The Registration Page.
2. Type Your Personal Data Such As Your Name, Pick And Email Address And Your Password. Your Email Can Be @Hotmail.Com, @Outlook.Com Or @Live.Com, It Is Your Choice.
3. To Finish Your Registration Additional Data May Be Asked (Region, Gender, Age) Once You’re Done With This Your Account Will Be Ready To Use.