If you are wondering “how do I add Gmail to JAMB?”, congratulations, you are not the only one seeking for the most reliable ways of linking your email to JAMB.
A lot of students have asked us questions as seen below;
- How to link my email to jamb 2022?
- How to link email to jamb portal?
- How to link email to jamb without SMS?
- How to get my jamb email and password?
JAMB will always bring in new methods to improve the system of operation and this usually brings in a lot of confusion to JAMBITES.
How To Link Email With JAMB Via SMS
Follow the steps below to link your email to JAMB
- Using the same phone number you used in your JAMB profile creation, send email then your email to 55019 or 66019. For example: “email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Send it to 55019 or 66019
- Note that the first word I typed was “email” followed by space, followed by your email, followed by space, and then the email again
- After sending the message to 55019 or 66019, your line will be debited 50 Naira.
- After this, log in to your email and look for an email message from JAMB
- The email message will contain a unique password (e.g candb26ec1) that you will be using to log in to your JAMB profile.
- Now, visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./. Here, you will use the email and the password received from JAMB to you to log in.
How To Link Your Email to the JAMB Profile via CBT Centre
To manually link your email with JAMB, kindly visit any of the accredited JAMB centers around.