If you are wondering “how do I add Gmail to JAMB?”, congratulations, you are not the only one seeking for the most reliable ways of linking your email to JAMB.
A lot of students have asked us questions as seen below;
- How to link my email to jamb 2022?
- How to link email to jamb portal?
- How to link email to jamb without SMS?
- How to get my jamb email and password?
JAMB will always bring in new methods to improve the system of operation and this usually brings in a lot of confusion to JAMBITES.
How To Link Email With JAMB Via SMS
Follow the steps below to link your email to JAMB
- Using the same phone number you used in your JAMB profile creation, send email then your email to 55019 or 66019. For example: “email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Send it to 55019 or 66019
- Note that the first word I typed was “email” followed by space, followed by your email, followed by space, and then the email again
- After sending the message to 55019 or 66019, your line will be debited 50 Naira.
- After this, log in to your email and look for an email message from JAMB
- The email message will contain a unique password (e.g candb26ec1) that you will be using to log in to your JAMB profile.
- Now, visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./. Here, you will use the email and the password received from JAMB to you to log in.