Just follow the steps on how to delete Justdial account if you no longer fancy the app.
Justdial is an Indian owned online web for service providers. This app gives access to create profile, browse local service providers, get documented information.
There are two ways to delete Justdial account which are customer and business. The full steps for each of them will be listed below;
How to Delete Just Dial Account
Find out how to delete Just Dial account easily with our carefully laid down step-by-step guide.
If you are a customer:
- Log in to your email account registered with the website
- Compose an email and mark it to the email address email@example.com
- Give the subject line as or similar to “Request to Delete My Just Dial Account”.
- Write an email mentioning the reason for the request to delete your account
- Give your account details like user-id or email id, etc. for them to be able to track your real account easily
- Send the email
- Await to get a response from them within the next 30 days
If you are a business:
- Log in to your Just Dial account
- Search your listing and click on the Edit section
- Choose the option- This business has shut down
- Email them mentioning the same giving all your account and business information as per requirement
- Just Dial will call to confirm the information provided by you and accordingly will take off your listing from their portal within the next 72 hours.
Thanks for reading! Hope this article helped. Feel free to ask your question about anything and we get back to you quickly, use the comment section for your question.
All Right Reserved
We don’t permit copying our content with express permission. Take note that all content published on comvidfy.com is for information purpose only.