So you have decided to learn about how to delete Free Fire account? Unfortunately, not all websites and social networks are created equal when it comes to removing your account from their webs-pace. For some, it takes only a couple of clicks to delete all your data.
Having too many digital accounts have been proved to increase your risk of data being misused or stolen.
There are several reasons why it is a good idea to delete unused accounts. The best reason is to prevent criminals online from reusing your information to try to log in to other web services.
About Free Fire
Survival Squad Free Fire Unknown Firing Battle is the Ultimate Survival Shooter Game Available on Mobile. Immerse yourself in intense firefights using both Sniper rifles and assault guns across unique 3D environments. Locate and eliminate hidden targets and fire your dynamic guns with the help of various flying machines. Destroy, smash & wipe out everything that comes your way to be a real-time shooter.
However, when you want to be rid of an online account, many sites don’t make it easy. Some sites make it practically impossible to delete your account and data from their database.
In this article, we have provided you with the best guides and steps on how to delete your Free Fire successfully.
How To Delete Free Fire Account
Follow the steps below are to cancel your account;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. In the Facebook application, open the “Settings” in the bottom menu
2. Click on Settings and Privacy.
3. Click on Security.
4. In the “Security” section, click on “Applications and sites” and then on “Connected with Facebook”;
5. In the list of applications, click on “Edit” in Free Fire and, soon after, on “Remove” in the option “Remove application”. There, your account will be unlinked!
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support@Free Fire.com
3. In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them.
Difference Between Deleted and Deactivated accounts
DELETION: Permanently deleting entire data and there’s no back-up. This means when an account is “deleted”, and if it is not used again in the next 14 days, it is a closed account. Then it can’t be opened or operated, also When you delete your account then you have lost all the rights to access it.
DEACTIVATION: In order words, this is temporal. A deactivated account means a closed account. It’s just like closing a bank account or credit card account. In most cases, the person owning the account is the one who deactivates it. Some folks decide to give up social media and so they close their Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. accounts.
List of Websites that do not permit online account deletion include;
- Barnes and Noble
- Gawker Media websites
- Playstation Network
Mean while, if at any stage of the above mentioned steps /guides on how to Delete Free Fire Account permanently you have difficulty deleting your account, kindly drop your question on the comment box below.