International students are urged to apply for the Hertie School Future of Europe Scholarship 2022, which will enable them to pursue a Master’s degree in Germany.
One full scholarship of 34,500 euros is available for students interested in pursuing a Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs.
The Future of Europe The scholarship is open to future policymakers and leaders who are passionate about European collaboration, wish to study and respond to current and developing new complexity on the continent, and desire to pursue careers in European affairs.
- Hertie School is a scholarship sponsor.
- The scholarship will be used at the Hertie School in Germany.
- Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
- The scholarship is valued at 34,500 euros.
- One full scholarship will be awarded.
- Master’s level of study
- International students are of many nationalities.
Scholarship Requirements at Hertie School for the Future of Europe
Europe’s Prospects Candidates who have shown an academic or professional interest in European cooperation and want to pursue a degree in public policy or international affairs are eligible for this scholarship.
- This option allows you to get a Master of Public Policy or a Master of International Affairs.
- Applicants of all nationalities are encouraged to apply.
Benefits of a Scholarship
- A full scholarship for 34,500 euros is available.
Scholarship for the Future of Europe at Hertie School
To apply for a Future of Europe Scholarship at Hertie School, follow these steps:
Fill out a typical application for the MPP or MIA program to get started.
Also, write a brief essay in response to one of the following questions:
- In the early decades of European integration, the EU was considered as generating “policy without politics” (Vivien Schmidt). Is this still the case in 2020?
- Is it advantageous or difficult for the European Union to “export” its legislation and principles outside of its borders?
- Is participation in the European Union a danger to national democracy? What’s the worst that might happen?
Send the extra essay to email@example.com after completing a standard application. The essay should not exceed two pages in length.
Hertie School Future of Europe Scholarship Deadline
Application Deadline: 1 February.