GSK Scholarships 2022-23 for Future Health Leaders: Interested students should apply for the GSK Scholarships 2022-23 for Future Health Leaders, which will take place at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
The scholarships are designed to aid the education and development of the next generation of global health leaders.
The scholarships are very competitive and are available to students interested in pursuing a one-year, full-time MSc program at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in London (LSHTM).
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a scholarship sponsor.
- A scholarship to study in the United Kingdom is available.
- Master’s level scholarship
- Scholarship Not specified slot
- Scholarship Value: Take a look at the advantages of a scholarship.
- Medicine is an eligible subject.
- African students are of African descent.
Scholarships from GlaxoSmithKline for Future Health Leaders Requirements
The following criteria must be met by applicants for the GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders 2022-23:
Be citizens and inhabitants of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- They plan to return to Sub-Saharan Africa after completing their MSc year at LSHTM.
- Submit the extra questions form to indicate that they will be unable to pay for the intended program of study if they do not do so.
- Follow the LSHTM’s English language guidelines.
- Have a first-degree equivalency of first-class or upper-second-class equivalence.
- Hold an offer of admission to a London-based MSc program at LSHTM for the academic year 2022-23.
- Tuition expenditures are covered, as well as any field trip fees that may be required.
- a tax-free stipend of GBP 17,633.00 (living allowance).
GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders Application
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders 2022-23 should be aware that there are two parts to the application procedure.
Step 1: Apply for a London-based MSc program of study in 2022-23 using the guidelines found under the ‘How to Apply’ option on the relevant program of study website.
Step 2: Fill out a scholarship application online and select this scholarship choice from the drop-down menu.
As part of this application, you must provide a completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship.
In Step 2, this is the only attachment that is necessary (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc with their application for study).