Africans will be eligible for the Gary Lubner Scholarship at London Business School in 2022.
Are you an African with the drive and determination to study at London Business School for a master’s degree? Then apply for the Gary Lubner Scholarship, which offers £42,000 in tuition reimbursement over four years.
The award is open to all self-funded African students and is available for all degree programs in management, financial analysis, leadership, and strategy, among others.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Alumnus Gary Lubner
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): London Business School
Scholarship Worth: £42,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Gary Lubner Scholarship
To be considered for the Gary Lubner Scholarship at London Business School, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- You must be an African who is self-sufficient.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized higher education institution is required.
- Demonstrate superior academic and leadership abilities.
- All eligible programs include the Master of Management, Global Master of Management, Master of Analytics and Management, Master of Financial Analysis, MBA, Master of Finance (full-time and part-time), Executive MBA, and the LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy.
How to Apply
- The scholarship will be automatically evaluated for all qualified applicants who apply for admission to one of London Business School’s qualifying programs.
- Applicants must ensure that they submit all needed information during the application process for admission to the London Business School.
The deadline for submitting an application is:
There is no information available.