Are you looking for Gangster King and Queen quotes for your Instagram bio or some Gangster King and Queen captions for your social media posts? We’ve compiled a list of the best “gangster king” and “gangster queen” quotes for you to get inspired by these amazing words of wisdom.
Whether you’re looking for Gangster quotes about life, gangster queen quotes, and everything in between, you will find the following quotes motivational.
Gangster kind and queen quotes about life, love, and respect to show the gangster personality in you
1. “A gangster must always be prepared to kill a friend. It is one of the many open secrets of the business since it is the truest test of his ability to rule and command the respect of his crew.”- Lorenzo Carcaterra
2. “A king is never a fulfilling king until he has his true queen by his side.
3. “And remember, where you have a concentration of power in a few hands, all too frequently men with the mentality of gangsters get control. History has proven that.” _John Dalberg-Acton
4. “Any distraction tends to get in the way of being an effective gangster. _Terence Winter “gangster king and queen quotes”
5. “Aretha Franklin is, and always be, the Queen of Soul. Tonight, shes the queen of our hearts, too, and the queen of the Grammys.
6. “Attitude is attitude, whether you’re a West Coast gangster or East Coast gangster, you know”
7. “Don’t you draw the Queen of Diamonds, boy, she’ll beat you if she’s able. You know, the Queen of Hearts is always your best bet.”
8. “Every human being has a bit of gangster in him.”_Binyavanga Wainaina
9. “I always think that politicians are worse than the baddest gangsters. _Finn Cole “gangster king and queen quotes”
10. “I can’t stand people who just blow everything out of porportion, stop being a drama queen and get a life.
11. “I decided that if the police couldn’t catch the gangsters, I’d create a fellow who could.”_Chester Gould
12. “I don’t think there’s much a person could say about me. My gangster’s never been on trial.”
13. “I don’t think there’s much a person could say about me. My gangster’s never been on trial.”_Beanie Sigel
14. “I have consciously not taken the role of a gangster, which has been offered to me far too many times.” _Stanley Tucci
15. “I’d like to be a queen in people’s hearts but I don’t see myself being queen of this country.”
16. “I’d love to play a gangster but I think people might say I looked a bit too young and cheeky to play a character who’d just blown someones head off!” – Dominic Monaghan
17. “I’m a gangster, I’m a straight-up G. The gangster life is the life for me..
18. “I’ve got songs that’ll make a gangster cry.” _E-40
19. “ima a gangster ima straight up g the gangster life is the life for me killing people by day and selling drugs by night the gangster life is hell uptight
20. “In my world, of course, it doesn’t matter. You could be a gangster with a dress, you could be a gangster with baggy pants.” _Young Thug
21. “Jay Prince is a real gangster. He ain’t hiding behind a desk talking. He is the true living definition of what a gangster is. If you wanna see the truth and what gangster really is, that’s what Jay Prince is.” _Scarface
22. “Real gangster-ass Nerdfighters don’t run from nothing cause real gangster-ass Nerdfighters cant run fast.”
23. “That’s who is worshipped: people who get away with it. _George Packer”
24. “The Godfather changed the way gangsters acted.” _Frank Vincent
25. “The great nations have always acted like gangsters and the small nations like prostitutes.”_Stanley Kubrick
26. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.”
27. “To me, being a gangster was better than being president of the united states.”
28. “True love is like playing chess, a boy plays and is always afraid of losing his queen, and a girl risking everything just to protect her king…”
29. “We’ve gone overboard on every Queen album. But that’s the Queen.”
30. “When I say I’m going gangster, I’m working really hard at something.” _Lisa Lampanelli
31. A lot of black actors will sit there and go, ‘Every role is about being a gangster’ – then they get an opportunity to write a script and they write about a gangster. You know… write about a superhero. – Ashley Walters
32. A lot of my friends are gangsters. Not like gangsters – well, yeah, all sorts of levels of criminality – but not the types that are preying on innocent people. I have no interest in the type of criminality that has no respect for collateral damage. – Charlie Hunnam
33. A studio gangster dupes people into believing he’s a tough guy, but in reality, he’s the former student body president and member of the National Honor Society. Once Vanilla Ice was fingered as a studio gangster, his career was over. Thank God. – Jemele Hill
34. Accosting somebody in public can be regrettable. Accosting a gangster can be hazardous. – Chael Sonnen
35. After the fall of Communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin’s regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead, it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organization, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. – Gerard Batten
36. And remember, where you have a concentration of power in a few hands, all too frequently men with the mentality of gangsters get control. History has proven that. – John Dalberg-Acton
37. Aretha Franklin is, and always be, the Queen of Soul. Tonight, she’s the queen of our hearts, too, and the queen of the Grammys.
38. As a child, I was always drawn to heroic characters. I decided I wanted to act when I realized that Superman and all those gangsters and Indians were just real people in costume. – Orlando Bloom
39. As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. – Nicholas Pileggi
40. Attitude is an attitude, whether you’re a West Coast gangster or East Coast gangster, you know
41. Attitude is an attitude, whether you’re a West Coast gangster or East Coast gangster, you know? – Paul Walker
42. Dancing in speakeasies was a job, and none of us knew for sure who were gangsters. No one told us, so how could we know? My mother used to come and take me home. We thought nothing of walking home together at two in the morning. – Ruby Keeler
43. Don’t you draw the Queen of Diamonds, boy, she’ll beat you if she’s able. You know, the Queen of Hearts is always your best bet.
44. Every human being has a bit of gangster in him. – Binyavanga Wainaina
45. George Raft may or may not have gone both ways, but he was very sensitive to what they said about him, and it was one factor why he decided to play all those gangsters in the movies. – Cesar Romero
46. Having a persona people recognize, it’s the thing that probably gets you paid the most – but it’s also the thing that virtually every actor in the world doesn’t want. ‘Cause, like, no one would believe me if I wanted to play something ultra-realistic, like a gangster or something. – Robert Pattinson
47. Hip-hop is not about crime. Hip-hop is not about being a gangster. – KRS-One
48. I always think that politicians are worse than the baddest gangsters. – Finn Cole
49. I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen. Gangster King and Queen Quotes
50. I do not so much rejoice that God hath made me to be a Queen, as to be a Queen over so thankful a people.
51. I feel as if I have been blessed to undergo a transformation from ‘gangster’ to ‘redeemed sinner with gangster proclivities.’ Cornel West I know nothing of what it is to be a gangster. – Michael K. Williams
52. I found ‘Celebrity Gangster’ intense, dramatic, a real page turner. – Irwin Winkler.Gangster King and Queen Quotes
53. I got into an argument with someone because I said I think 2Pac will be regarded as a great poet. They said he was just a punk gangster. People said the same thing about Francois Villon, and he’s now considered the best French Romantic poet of all time. – Scott Glenn
54. I have always been against the gangster as a hero. – Ruby Dee
55. I like to mumble when I act, ’cause I think it’s more realistic. For some reason, the impediment has given me the accent of a Mexican gangster. – David Arquette
56. I look at old performance videos now, and it’s really funny – I thought I was such a gangster! – Becky G
57. I originally got my name after a gun because of the way I rap; a gangster gave me the name in 1988. – Tech N9ne
58. I think when people think of Compton, of course, they always think of gangster rap. But if you ever had an opportunity to go to Compton, you would know that Compton is a beautiful city. – Aja Brown
59. I was raised in Chicago and I guess that was one of the special breeding grounds for gangsters of all colors. That was the Detroit of the gangster world. The car industry was thugs. – Quincy Jones
60. I’d like to be a queen in people’s hearts but I don’t see myself being the queen of this country.
61. I’d love to play a gangster but I think people might say I looked a bit too young and cheeky to play a character who’d just blown someone’s head off! – Dominic Monaghan
62. I’m a gangster, and gangsters don’t ask questions. – Lil Wayne
63. I’m a gangster, I’m a straight-up G. The gangster life is the life for me..
64. I’m an emotional gangster. I cry once every month. – Cardi B
65. I’m not a gangster, bro. – ASAP Rocky
66. I’m tired of Italian gangsters. Not that I don’t watch ‘The Godfather’ every morning when I get up and ‘Goodfellas’ when I go to sleep at night. But I’ve just always been fascinated by Russia as a country, by the Russian personality. And now Russia is literally a gangster nation. – Richard Belzer
67. I’m too gangster; I can’t rock with it. But I watch it. – Birdman
68. I’ve got songs that’ll make a gangster cry. – E-40
69. I’ve played some gangster roles, but that’s obviously not me. When you’re an Italian-American New York actor, it’s just an easy way to get cast. – Michael Imperioli
70. If I’m to remain queen I’ll need a story for when I go back to Andalasia. What about a giant, a dangerous monster appeared and killed everyone, and poor Queen Narissa she just couldn’t save them!’ Let’s start with the girl who started it all! – Queen Narissa
71. If you want a street fight, let’s go. If you want boxing, I show you. But people think I am, like, a gangster. No. The ring is a different world. Very dangerous. – Gennady Golovkin
72. In the 1970s and early ’80s, Shanghai was quiet, cautious, a ghost of a once-great city – and yet physically, little was changed from its glittering heyday. When visiting, I enjoyed reading books on local history and used my time off to scope out the former haunts of gangsters and jazzmen. – Nicole Mones
73. It was funny on ’24’ because I’m a Scots-Canadian, and I was working with the great Scottish actor Tony Curran, and we were both playing Russian gangsters. – Callum Keith Rennie
74. Jay-Z is a hero, Sam Walton is a hero – these are not exactly communitarian champions. These are – in some cases, literally; in others, just figuratively” – gangster heroes.
75. I’m me and there’s no other way around it.
76. Maybe it’s stress or anger or adrenaline or disillusionment or a bullying nature or simple fear of getting killed themselves, but there is a problem if a cop cannot tell the difference between a menacing gangster and the far more common person they encounter whose life is a little frayed and messy. – David Horsey
77. Mulberry Street was the beating heart of the Italian-American experience, but you don’t find those gangsters now. I live with a bunch of yuppies and models. – Abel Ferrara
78. My dad wasn’t a gangster, and he wasn’t a criminal, but he sure liked to rub padded shoulders with them. – Jerry Heller Gangster King and Queen Quotes
79. Old Americana vintage gangster stuff has a fantastical feel; it feels less dirty in a way. It feels like the opera of crime. – Shia LaBeouf
80. Real gangster-ass Nerdfighters don’t run from anything because real gangster-ass Nerdfighters can’t run fast.
81. Some of your worst gangsters are guys who were very low-key. – Mickey Rourke
82. The individualists stare into each other’s eyes and yet deny each other’s existence. We walk in circles, so limited by our own anxieties that we can no longer distinguish between true and false, between the gangster’s whim and the purest ideal. – Ingmar Bergman
83. The perpetuation of gangster rap has really put a negative image on the city of Compton… So I look forward to addressing that image, changing it, and making it more accurate. – Aja Brown
84. The primary school I attended in Shanghai was a very liberal one, established by scholars who had returned from education in France. The children of leading families were enrolled there, including the son of a well-known man believed to be a top gangster of the underworld! – Charles K. Kao
85. The Queen is most anxious to enlist everyone in checking this mad, wicked folly of ‘Women’s Rights. It is a subject that makes the Queen so furious that she cannot contain herself.
86. The thing that was fascinating and frustrating about Pac was that he clearly knew better than to go down the gangster road that he went down. Pac knew – and he was right – that thug energy could be redirected into fearless positivity. – Cheo Hodari Coker
87. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.
88. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.
89. True love is like playing chess, a boy plays and is always afraid of losing his queen and a girl risks everything just to protect her king…
90. We got skate parks in different states, but me skating? – Nah,
91. We walk in circles, so limited by our own anxieties that we can no longer distinguish between true and false, between the gangster’s whim and the purest ideal
92. We’ve gone overboard on every Queen album. But that’s Queen.
93. When I am king Surely I would need a queen and a palace and everything, yeah. Now I am king and my queen will come at dawn. Shell be waiting in Kingston Town.
94. When this ugly gangster told Joe Glaser that he must take the name of Armstrong down, off of the marquee, and it was an ‘order from Al Capone,’ Mr. Glaser looked this cat straight in the face and told him these words: ‘I think that Louis Armstrong is the world’s greatest, and this is my place, and I defy anybody to take his name down from there.’ – Louis Armstrong
95. When we die, our souls still live. If you are a gangster or a bastard or a crook, your soul inhabits a donkey or something terrible. – Mohamed Al-Fayed
96. You are not going to silence me. You are not going to silence America. You are literally like a little gangster thug. Rubio just threatened to silence me. – Alex Jones
98. You can fail in films because you don’t have the talent, or you have too much humility, or you lack ferociousness. I’m a gangster. If I want something, I’ll grab it. – John Cassavetes
99. You don’t have to be a gangster rapper to be successful. You can do anything. – YG
Over to you
Are you a gangster King or Queen, which of our Gangster quotes inspires you the most? If you find this post on Kings and Queen’s gangster quotes interesting, do not hesitate to share it with a gangster you know.