Are you looking for information on how to earn a master’s degree without paying for it? This article provides a guide that details the top free online master’s degree courses that lead to certificates and are given by respectable and approved international universities. You can apply to any of these programs that interest you.
With the recent rise in virtual learning, a lot of people are looking for reliable means they can get certified in their areas of interest while enjoying the comfort of their homes. It is in this regard that a lot of people have asked to know if there are free online postgraduate courses where they can obtain a free Masters degree online without having to pay tuition fees.
Whether you’re looking for free Masters programs for international students or free online Masters degree courses with certificates, our list of tuition-free universities for Masters degree online will be your special guide.
A master’s degree is typically the first thing that comes to mind when discussing ways to progress one’s profession. This is due to the fact that a master’s degree has been shown to be an effective instrument or degree that can take one’s knowledge, talents, and career in general to the next level. Particularly in light of the fact that a bachelor’s degree is currently considered to be a “common degree.”
People pursue a master’s degree certificate for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to the following: for personal reasons, to advance in their current position at work, to launch a new business or career path, to advance their academic standing, to become more professional, and so on.
There are a lot of reasons to get the degree, but the most important one is that you have decided to keep learning new things. If you take any of the free online master’s degree courses that I will list out soon, it will help you advance your career, and on top of that, you get a certificate when you finish.
It is true that advancing your career can be interesting, but it is also possible for it to be stressful and expensive, and an individual living in the modern world does not deserve to be subjected to stress or spend an excessive amount of money, especially given the numerous innovations and technological advancements that have been created to make life easier and less expensive as well.
These innovations and technological advancements have contributed immensely to the education sector, and as a result, life has become easier and less expensive as a result. Currently, it is possible to earn any degree online, including a master’s degree, in an environment that is less stressful and features several tips and tutorials, and doing so in this manner is less expensive.
What you need to know about online Masters degree with certificates
I would venture to say that the education industry has done an excellent job of effectively using contemporary digital technology, and the result is quite helpful. Online learning is one of the most significant and beneficial shifts that the education sector has experienced in a long time.
You could still learn whatever you want, and get a degree of your choice, including free online master’s degree courses with certificates, while sitting in the comfort of your home with nothing more than a laptop/desktop computer or a smartphone and an internet connection. This would be an improvement over the alternative of running around going to schools and facing the stress and inconvenience of doing so.
Innovations such as these are meant to be enjoyed by everyone, which is why some modern businesses, organizations, and firms prefer to employ individuals who have obtained their skills, knowledge, and degrees through online learning. The creation of online learning platforms is just one of the major contributions that modern technologies have made to the education space.
To put it another way, the workers at these companies think that if you are able to make use of a particular innovation while maintaining your level of education, then you are in a position to comprehend how significantly contemporary technologies and innovations can contribute to the success of an organization, business, or firm.
When it comes to online education, which makes use of the internet to instruct and train students in the relevant abilities and information regardless of where they are located in the world, this is the case. For instance, you could be in Malaysia and still earn a master’s degree certificate online from Stanford University. If you are interested in earning a business certificate, you could do so online from the Harvard business school right from the convenience of your own home or any other location that is quiet enough for you to concentrate on your studies.
In point of fact, world-class educational institutions have begun implementing the innovation of online learning, which has resulted in the production of brilliant graduates over the course of many years. Some of these graduates have entered the workforce with better positions, and others have been able to start new businesses that have been successful.
It might come as a surprise to learn this, but the educational institutions that are members of the Ivy League make their online courses available to anyone, anywhere in the world, free of charge. These are the same Ivy League schools that you are familiar with, which are recognized as being among the best schools in the world, very expensive to attend, and highly competitive to get into.
The Many Benefits of Completing Your Master’s Degree Online With Certificates
- If you are pursuing a master’s degree online, in contrast to traditional students who are required to attend class on a daily basis, you have the flexibility to complete your coursework and acquire the same level of expertise, knowledge, and skills from the convenience of your own home or from any other location that is conducive to your learning.
- When compared to traditional master’s programs that are offered offline, earning a master’s degree online is far more economical.
- The master’s degree programs that are offered online are flexible, which means that you get to study according to your own schedule.
- Because of the flexibility that comes along with earning a master’s degree online, some students are even able to continue working while they pursue their education in this manner.
- After completion, you will be eligible for the same advantages as a graduate of a conventional master’s program.
Criteria to meet for acceptance into an Online Master’s Program
There are certain prerequisites that must be met before you can begin your online master’s degree program. Although these requirements are generic in nature, you should still get in touch with the school that will be hosting your studies to learn more.
- To be eligible for admission to any online master’s degree program, applicants must first have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- The application process for admission will include the submission of your bachelor’s degree certificate, and you will be required to do so at the time you submit your application.
- If you are unsure whether or not your host online institution requires a certain grade point average (GPA) in a particular field of study, you should check in with that institution to find out. If you are unsure whether or not your host online institution requires a specific GPA in a field of study, you should ask that institution.
- Check with the school that will be hosting your online master’s program to find out whether or not they require the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) results for online master’s program applications.
- Please ensure that the online application form for the master’s degree is filled out accurately and that you check your entries before submitting them.
- What sets a traditional master’s degree certificate apart from its online counterpart, an online master’s degree?
- If it is gained from a recognized approved foreign university, the master’s degree certificate earned online is equivalent to the master’s degree certificate earned through the traditional classroom-based route. Both of them are able to get you to the same locations and are recognized all over the world.
Is it possible to earn degrees online for free?
Anyway, the main focus of this particular page is on the several free master’s degrees that are available to students from all over the world, as well as the application information for those degrees.
Where can I find a school that will give me a free master’s degree?
One of the institutions where you can earn a master’s degree without paying tuition is the University of the People. The institution is the first and only American-certified online university to offer free tuition education, and it is also the only university of its kind in the world. Every single one of the University of the People’s programs, prizes, and degree certificates can be completed entirely online.
Free Masters Degree Courses Online
1. Master of Business Administration in Management Degree Offered by the University of the People
A minimum of 15 months is required for the duration (15 – 20 hours per course per week).
There are a total of 12 courses and 36 credits required to complete the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in Administration.
The Master of Company Administration in Management degree provides students with an experiential education that focuses on both business and community leadership.
Additionally, graduates of MBA programs go on to work in accounting, marketing management, finance and investment banking, management of human resources, and sales.
2. University of the People’s Master of Education (M.Ed.) Program in Advanced Teaching
Duration: five separate chunks of nine weeks each.
The goal of the tuition-free online Master of Education program that was just introduced by UofPeople and the International Baccalaureate (IB) is to raise the overall level of education provided by teachers all across the world.
A minimum of courses, which is equivalent to 39 credits, is required to complete the Master of Education program.
In addition, the graduate program is intended to prepare students for active jobs in child care, community leadership, and teaching.
3. Master of Business Administration Columbia College
The duration will be one year.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is 36 credits long and prepares students for advanced managerial jobs.
Students also obtain a greater understanding of the competencies and processes utilized in strategic management by benefiting from a combination of business theory and practice, which is taught throughout the course.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s MITx MicroMasters Program in Supply Chain Management (SCM)
SCM was developed with the intention of enhancing the expertise of SCM specialists all around the world and educating everyone on the subject for free.
Additionally, it offers a difficult certificate to those who qualify for it at a fee that is not prohibitive.
At MIT, one semester’s worth of coursework is equivalent to the five courses and one full-length final exam that you will take here.
Students have the opportunity to acquire a full master’s degree through the MIT Supply Chain Management Blended Program (SCMb), which allows them to combine the online MITx MicroMasters credential with a semester spent on the MIT campus.
In addition, the Supply Chain Management Bachelor’s degree program at MIT has been awarded the top spot as the best of its kind in the world by both QS and Eduniversal.
5. World Quant University Degree: Master of Financial Engineering (MScFE)
The time frame is two years (20 – 25 hours per week).
Students who pursue an MScFe receive the training and experience necessary to effectively express their ideas and concepts within the context of a professional business setting.
In addition, the Master of Financial Engineering program requires students to complete nine graduate-level courses in addition to a culminating project-based class. There is a pause of one week between each class that you take.
Students who complete their degrees are equipped for careers in banking and financial management.
In addition, graduates of the Master of Financial Engineering program are awarded a verified and shareable degree from Credly, the world’s largest and most connected digital credential network.
6. Master of Arts in Teaching Degree, Columbia College
The duration is one year.
You can position yourself as a thought leader in the education sector by completing a master’s degree through this adaptable curriculum and then applying what you’ve learned in the field.
The Master of Arts in Teaching degree requires students to complete 36 credits of coursework.
7. A Master of Arts degree in the Social Sciences from the School of Business and Commerce.
The Master of Arts in Social Sciences consists of a 60-credit curriculum.
Your expertise in modern concerns pertaining to social practice, administration, resource management, and cultural diversity will improve as a result of your participation in the program.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to download a PDF certificate as well as your transcript.
8. Graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science (Georgia Tech).
An online master’s degree in computer science was made available through a collaboration between Georgia Tech, Udacity, and AT&T in January of 2014.
Since its inception in 2014, the program has been attended by almost 9,000 students and has processed more than 25,000 applications.
Additionally, the majority of the programs that are provided by Georgia Tech are free of charge; however, if you desire a certificate of completion, a minor cost will be charged.
In addition, credentials for MicroMasters programs can be obtained through edX, Coursera, or Udacity.
9. IICSE University is the host institution for the Master of Health Administration (MHA) Program in the Health Care Administration field.
The time span is one year.
The concepts, principles, and procedures connected with effective healthcare management and healthcare operations are the primary focus of the program. These topics include human capital management, healthcare consumerism, and management of capital assets.
In addition to this, graduates walk away with a comprehensive understanding of applied health administration.
In a similar vein, graduates receive the education necessary to recognize and address intricate issues related to organizational structure and evaluation within the health care industry.
10. IICSE University’s Master of Laws in International Law program
The time span is one year.
The study of public and international law is the primary focus of the program.
In addition, it cultivates students’ abilities and understanding of the principles of international law, as well as the history of the field throughout the 20th century and its function in contemporary international politics.
Which countries offer free Masters for international students?
Countries like; USA, UK, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Sweden offer free Masters for both international and indigent students.
Over to you
I hope you find our post on the top 10 free online Masters degree courses with certificate helpful. If you have any other questions on how to get a free masters degree online, feel free to let us know through the comment box below.
If you find this article helpful, kindly share it with people you care about the most.