How do I apply for CSC 2022 scholarship?
If you have been searching for a Chinese scholarship, this post is specially baked for you as we would unveil a lot about the Chinese Government Scholarship program 2022-2023 which includes; what is CSC, eligibility, application steps, and benefits.
What is CSC scholarship?
The CSC scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship program designated for international students to include undergraduates, Masters, and PhD programs in not less than 280 Chines schools. This Chinese scholarship program covers basic health insurance for international students, up to 3500 Yuan in monthly allowance, and free accommodation.
The sole purpose of CSC scholarship is to promote culture, education, trade, politics, and mutual understanding between China and other countries of the world.
Who can apply for CSC scholarship program?
Every student from across the world can apply for the Chinese Government scholarship. This is to say that everyone from any part of the world is eligible to apply for CSC scholarship 2022 – 2023.
Chinese Government Scholarship requires online application submission at CSC portal. After that, the candidate should apply to the selected university and send the required documents to the university along with CSC scholarship application form.
What are the requirements for Chinese Government Scholarship?
- Take a look at the following minimum requirements for the Chinese Government scholarship 2022.
- You must be an international student
- Not a beneficiary of any type of Chinese Government scholarship
- You must not be more than 25, 35, and 40 years old for undergraduate, Master’s degree, and Ph.D respectively.
- Minimum academic requirement: Senior secondary school certificate, Bs.c, and Master’s degree for undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. programs respectively.
CSC Scholarship Benefits
You stand the chance of the following benefits if you successfully become a new member of any Chinese university through this program.
- CNY 2500 RMB for an undergraduate monthly stipend, accommodation, and tuition.
- CNY 3000 RMB for Master’s program monthly stipend, free room, and free tuition.
- CNY 3500 for Doctoral program monthly stipend, free room, and free tuition.
How to Apply for CSC Scholarship 2022?
Aside from people asking how can I apply for CSC scholarship, there are also many other questions disturbing international students seeking to study abroad in China, such questions are; what is the deadline for CSC scholarship 2022?, what is the CSC scholarship website?
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for CSC scholarship program.
- Visit the CSC scholarship application website
- Choose the type of SCS scholarship (CSC A, CSC B, CSC C)
- Upload required documents.
- Submit your application form.
- Download the application and click here to select the Chinese university of your choice.
- Submit an application on the university of choice website and attach your Chinese Government scholarship application to it.
- Wait for result
Documents required for CSC Scholarship application 2022
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship(filled in online);
- A scanned copy of the Passport Information Page. An applicant shall submit a clear scanned copy of the information page of his/her passport that will not expire on or before March 1, 2023. Renew the passport if the requirement is not met. An applicant who fails to apply for a passport due to objective reasons may submit valid documentation or documentary evidence that carries information about the full English name, sex, nationality and date of birth of the applicant upon the approval of the application receiving agency;
- Diploma and certificate of highest education (notarized photocopy). An applicant who is a current university student shall submit the certificate of expected graduation or student status issued by his/her university;
- Academic transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English shall be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
- Certificate of language proficiency. When applying for a Chinese-taught program, an applicant shall provide a valid HSK score report that meets the program’s language ability requirements. When applying for a program taught in a language other than Chinese, an applicant shall provide a certificate of proficiency in the language as required by the designated university, such as the IELTS or TOEFL test report;
- Admission documents. When applying for a postgraduate program or for academic education as a general or senior scholar, an applicant shall provide the admission documents issued by the university of preference, including an admission letter, a pre-admission letter, or the invitation letter from a prospect supervisor (admission documents will serve as a priority of admission in granting the Chinese Government Scholarship);
- A study or research plan is written in Chinese or in English (no less than 200 words/characters for undergraduates; no less than 500 words/characters for scholars; no less than 800 words/characters for postgraduates);
- Recommendation letters. An applicant for a postgraduate program or for academic education as a senior scholar shall submit two recommendation letters in Chinese or in English from professors or associate professors;
- An applicant for the arts or design program shall provide his/her own works (such as videos and paintings);
- An applicant under the age of 18 shall submit the legal documents of his/her legal guardian(s) in China;
- An applicant to study in China for more than six months shall submit a photocopy of the foreigner Physical Examination Form(the original document, printed by Chinese quarantine authorities, shall be filled in in English and kept by the applicant). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are invalid. Medical examination results are valid for only six months;
- An applicant shall submit a valid Certificate of Non-Criminal Record (or Police Clearance Certificate) issued by the local public security (such as the police station), usually issued within six months prior to the submission date of the application.
If you find this guide on how to apply for a Chinese government scholarship helpful, kindly share it with friends on social media. If you face any challenge while trying to apply for CSC,