Bilkent university scholarship 2022/2023 is open for international students to study in Turkey. It provides a fully-funded scholarship for an undergraduate to graduate students.
Host country: Turkey.
Host university: Bilkent university Turkey.
Scholarship offered: University-funded.
Type: Fully funded.
Degree level: Undergraduate/Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., and research fellowships degree programs in different fields of study.
1. The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
* Bachelor’s program applicants: High school degree diploma (or above).
* Masters program applicants: bachelor’s degree diploma.
* P.h.D program applicants: Masters degree diploma.
2. The highest degree transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
* Bachelors program applicants: High school degree transcript( or above).
* Masters program applicants: Bachelor’s degree transcript( or above).
* P.h.D program applicants: Masters degree transcript(or above).
3. Two recommendation letters.
4. A study or research plan.
5. Published academic papers and academic achievements( not mandatory).
6. Passport scan.
7. Digital ID photo with white background.
8. Curriculum vitae (CV).
10. Language proficiency certificate.
TOEFL IBT ( at least 87)
IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section).
Or Bilkent cope (at least C).
11. other reference documents ( if applicable).
1. Citizens of all countries including Turkish citizens.
2. Applicants with high school degrees can apply for undergraduate degree programs.
3. BSc graduates or MSc students need at least 2.80/ 4.00 CGPA at the time of application.
4. If you are a Turkish citizen resident in Turkey, an ALES score is required, <55 ( quantitative).
5. Otherwise; GRE general test score is required: 153 ( quantitative). However, if you are off by a small margin but you have a strong background, we encourage you to apply.
DURATION OF SCHOLARSHIPS.
1. BSc scholarship: 4 years.
2. Ms scholarship: 3 years.
3. P.h.D scholarship: 4 years.
You can apply online for the scholarship.