Asian Development Bank scholarship for international students 2022/2023 is open for scholarship application in different World universities. It is a fully-funded International scholarship offered under the Asian Development Bank— Japan scholarship.
Program( ADB—JSP) is about 140+ fully-funded scholarships accessible in 20+ learning institutions located in 9 countries within the region.
Host country: Hong Kong, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA.
Type: Fully funded.
Degree level: Masters degree in multiple fields
Duration: Masters degree 2 years.
1. Be a national ADB borrowing member.
2. Have a bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent.
3. Have at least 2 years of full-time professional work experience acquired after a University degree at the time of application.
4. Be proficient in oral and written English.
5. Be under 35 years at the time of application, except in cases for programs that are appropriate for senior officials then the age limit is 45 years.
6. Be in good health.
7. Agree to return to your home country after completing your program.
8. Comparative good ability in research.
1 thought on “Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022”
I am student who lives somalia please help me to study ict