There is an astonishing news for all those students who are looking for a Fully-Funded Scholarship in Azerbaijan. Applicants are warmly welcomed to apply for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022. The Scholarship is Fully-Funded for international students. Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship is available to study Undergraduate, Master’s and Ph.D Degree program.
The “Education Grant Program for Citizens of OIC Member States” and the “Education Grant Program for Citizens of Non-Aligned Movement Member States” were approved by order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The programs offer selected candidates the opportunity to study in preparatory courses, undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral general medicine / residency programs at leading Azerbaijani universities on an annual basis. The complete Information about Scholarship are given below.
Details About Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022
- Host Country: Azerbaijan
- Host Institute: List of Participating Universities
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD Degree
- Program Period: It depends on the program and the university schedule.
- Deadline: 01 April 2022
- Culture and Arts
- Tourism and Management
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Physics and Electronics
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- History and Archaeology
- Oil and Industry Studies
- Geography and Environment
- Political Science and Philosophy
- Architecture and Construction
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Financial Coverage of Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship is Fully-Funded and provids the recipient with the following services:
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration
- Monthly stipend for meals
- costs accommodation and utility costs (800 AZN)
To be eligible for the Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria.
- Required Language: English, Malay or Arabic are required language.
- Eligible Countries: Click here to see the list.
- Age Requirement:
- For Bachelor’s and general medicine programs – citizens younger than 25
- For graduate and residency programs – citizens younger than 30
- For Ph.D Degree programs – citizens younger than 40
Required Documents For Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
Applicants must attach all the required documents along with application form.
- CV / resume
- Motivation Letter
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School.
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B and C tests)
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programmes in foreign languages:
- For undergraduate programmes IELTS 5, TOEFL 40.
- For other programmes IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50.
Important Note: All documents must be translated and notarized in English or Russian.
The last date to apply for the Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022 is 01 April 2022.How to Apply!
The process of application is completely online to apply for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship. Candidates must follow the given steps to apply for scholarship.
- Complete the application form From Here.
- Documents must be formally submitted by the relevant state agencies of your country (ministries, embassies, etc.) to any embassy or Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Important Note: Keep in mind that applications submitted directly will not be considered.
To know complete information Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships, please visit the official website of Scholarship: